Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Life Lately!

We have been so busy lately! We finally finished up school and finals only to have Chris right back to class. He is taking two classes over the summer so hopefully we will both be able to graduate together in the Spring of 2011. While he is doing school in the mornings, I am now working full time at the dental office. I have been very blessed to have this job, it is a great environment and I have a pretty cool boss :)! Chris is still working at Chili's which has been a great job as well, even though the hours are awful! We hardly see each other Monday through Thursday because I am asleep before he gets home and leave before he gets up and by the time I get home, he is gone! I guess that is just how it goes once you get married. We are keeping very busy in hopes that somewhere in the near future we won't have to work so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment