Friday, January 8, 2010


Chris and I have been so blessed this year! We had an amazing Christmas and were able to spend so much time with tons of family. We enjoyed every second of it. We also got spoiled for Christmas. For the New Year we went down to Phoenix to visit some friends and enjoy the sun! We had a blast and randomly bumped in to President Uchtdorf while we were there at the Scotsdale mall. It was so cool to be able to shake his hand and see him out of a suit and tie. His wife was so cute and was so happy to have him spend some time with her shopping. I am starting to coach a U-16 soccer team this spring and am so excited! We are going down to Vegas next weekend for a tournament and I can't wait to get going on the season.

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing you guys on your blog. I was wondering if you got our Christmas card. After I sent it I realized that I sent it to The Lohner Family, and so it probably sent to Scott and Kimberly if your address is the same. If you didn't get it, they were probably wondering why in the heck we all of a sudden sent them a card after all these years:) Hope you have a wonderful 2010!

    ReplyDelete