Monday, July 16, 2012

1.6.13

We were so excited when we found out that our first baby is coming January 6th!  I was so nervous to take a pregnancy test that I waited almost a full week and finally took it on on May 3rd and it was definitely positive!!! 


We have had multiple ultrasounds already because of my history, but so far everything seems to be okay!  This ultrasound is from mid June, but you can see it's little head and body!  It is so cute!  We find out on Friday what it is so I will have to post again!  What do you all think???  Boy or Girl???


2 comments:

  1. yay jen! i'm so excited for you and chris. i hope everything goes well!

    ps - girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so fun to see you in Colorado! Cami hopes girl, but she thinks it is a boy! I am going with girl! Can't wait to hear the news!

    ReplyDelete